I wanted to write down everything I want to do this fall because they say when you write it down you’ll hold yourself more accountable. So I figured while I’m writing it all down, I’ll share it with you! Here are just 10 things I want to do this fall (in no particular order).
1) Make handmade caramel apples (recipe here from justataste.com)
2) See Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight
3) Drive to see fall foliage
4) Carve a pumpkin (ideas here from southernliving.com)
5) Get lost in a corn maze
6) Learn to make Butter Beer (recipe here from jetsettingmom.com)
7) Take a hard cider tasting cruise along Lake Michigan (October 5th)
8) Visit a pumpkin patch
9) Go apple picking
10) Celebrate Oktoberfest
What’s on your Fall bucket list? Let me know below or on Instagram here.