Just because it is September 1st does not mean that summer is over! I’m not saying that I’m not super excited for all things fall – pumpkin spice lattes, chunky sweaters and fall scented candles, but I just can’t believe that summer will soon be coming to an end. I’ve rounded up my favorite Amazon purchases that I made this summer. These are pieces that I’ve worn over and over again. Pieces that I will wear all the way until the warm weather ends. Since I’m in the Midwest that could be October! We never know.
1. Sunflower Midi Dress – My #1 favorite Amazon purchase this summer is this sunflower dress. I can’t tell you how many times I wore this dress this summer. It’s comfy, it’s flattering, and it’s the perfect midi length. I also think it offers a good amount of support to go bra-less. It’s such a great transition dress! Perfect with sandals now and even more perfect with booties and a suede jacket later!
2. Boat Hat – I’m the worst when it comes to hats. I always see cute hats and think “I need more hats,” then always forget to wear them. But this one is different! It’s perfect for a bad hair day and can be dressed up too.
3. & 4. Handwoven Straw Bag & Bamboo Handbag – I’m such a sucker for seasonal trends, but I don’t want to spend a lot on something that might not be trendy next year. These handbags are at great price-points and a perfect addition to any summer look!
5. Platform Sneakers – Give my sneakers a platform and I’m all over it! These totally make your legs look longer. They give your legs the same effect that heels give them. These are super comfy and easily pull on and off. I packed these for Paris so fingers cross I can walk 20 miles in them!
6. Tie Front Midi Dress – I loved this dress so much that I bought it in two colors, blue and yellow! This dress is lightweight and comfortable and the yellow is not see-through at all! I worry about that kind of thing when ordering off-brand pieces.
7. Slide Sandals – These sandals are dupes for the more expensive Steve Madden Greece Sandals. They are comfortable and go with everything. These sandals look great with jeans, shorts and summer dresses. They run true to size so don’t size up.
I want to know what your favorite Amazon purchases were this summer! Comment here or on my Instagram page here!